I am raising money for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi on honor of my Dad whose death was certainly contributed to by largely uncontrolled diabetes.
Harmony and I Work for DFM and see daily the good works done by the organization.
- Assisting the frantic mom whose child accidentally froze hundreds of dollars worth of insulin
- Providing comfort to newly diagnosed children
- Being a support group for the parents of newly diagnosed children
- Helping seniors in “donut hole” figure out their health care options
- Educating individuals to better care for themselves and family members
- Continuing the education of Doctors and other health care personnel.
Please give as generously as you can afford.